Spa Receptionist (CASUAL)
Company: Royal Lahaina Resort
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
The Spa Receptionist is responsible for assisting the spa staff in
providing a unique and outstanding spa experience for our members
and guests. He/she is also responsible for scheduling all spa
related appointments, checking guests in and out, and assisting in
all retail sales.
- Employees must, at all times, be attentive, friendly, helpful,
and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees.
- Greet and welcome all guests and members.
- Check guests and members in and out: administer keys to locker
- Process transactions for all events, guest fees, membership fees,
- Handle all administrative functions of the spa including: using
Spa software, maintaining inventory of supplies, answering
telephones, making appointments, and answering questions.
- Must be the initial and complete source of information regarding
what is available at the Spa and all procedures to ensure guest
comfort (i.e. treatments, equipment and products).
- Must be able to assist guests in the retail area.
- Arrange for all spa appointments for ala carte
services/activities and packages.
- Must monitor appointments and ensure proper staffing to maintain
sense of order and efficiency.
- Ensure facility is prepared for proper opening and closing each
- Monitor and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the
facilities including ensuring facility/amenities are in proper
- Provide Spa tours as necessary.
Keywords: Royal Lahaina Resort, Maui , Spa Receptionist (CASUAL), Administration, Clerical , Lahaina, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!