Marketing Representative Pre-Arrival
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job DescriptionNew Marketing Concierge may be eligible for sign
on bonus up to $2000 based on your experience!
Are you a positive and dynamic individual with 1 year of sales,
concierge or marketing experience? You could be an excellent
addition to our Owner Marketing Team!
Our foundation is about crafting memorable experiences for our
owners and guests. It is your talent, passion, and dedication to
our brand that energizes the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
As a Pre-Arrival Marketing Representative you would:
- Place and receive phone calls to guests on property and prior
to arrival to offer full concierge services.
- Book qualified prospects for sales presentations or alternate
- Provide a specialized check-in experience and possibly escort
guest to unit, as defined by role.
- Book and sell area activities for on-site guests according to
business needs and as directed by manager.
- Ensure the highest possible resort guest satisfaction.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
Why do Team Members Like Working for us?
- Excellent earnings package including bonus incentives.
- Outstanding health care options (medical, dental, and vision
that encourage preventative care).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation
- All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV
Retirement Savings Plan.
- Our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program offers accommodations
at deeply discounted rates and 50% off at participating
hotel-operated restaurants. Pass the savings on to your family and
friends since HGV allows you to share additional discounted room
- And so much more!QualificationsWhat are we looking for?
To be effective in this role, we require the following minimum
qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 1 year proven sales, sales related marketing,
concierge, or optional tour and activity sales experience
- Intermediate computer proficiency with the ability to
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends,
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate
the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 6 months or more previous experience working in the timeshare
- Thorough understanding of the island with ability to explain
activities, restaurants, and destinations throughout the island
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges
of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Maui , Marketing Representative Pre-Arrival, Advertising , Lahaina, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!