Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job DescriptionWhat will I be doing? A Director of Sales
generates maximum sales efficiencies, while maintaining or
exceeding targeted net sales volume. Develops a Sales force of
Sales Managers, Sales Leaders (TO/Closers) and Sales Executives to
obtain maximum sales volume. Must promote and support all aspects
of the branded Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) and Hilton Club
culture. Supervises and manages all aspects of the Sales team
through coaching, modeling and reinforcing effective sales and
customer service practices, behaviors and results. Must maintain a
professional and personal image that upholds the HGV standards of
integrity, quality and service to customers. Additional
- Support the Senior DOS/SVP by challenging the way things have
always been done; looking at problems, processes and solutions in
new ways; and identifying novel solutions to old problems by trying
new methods and technologies. This includes enhancing business
results, the customer experience, improving efficiencies, increased
cash down payment at the point of sale, etc.
- Exceed the set monthly volume/VPG production for the Sales
- Manage the Sales floor activities to ensure accurate coverage
and staffing levels at all times
- Assess the inventory and needs of the Sales floor proactively
to achieve maximum efficiencies
- Participates in the recruitment activities including selection
and hiring, supervision, evaluation, coaching, counseling, training
and motivating of the Sales Team in partnership with Talent
Acquisition & Human Resources.
- Responsible for coordination of all new hire Sales classes and
training. Partners with Regional Sales Training Manager & Talent
Development to provide world class training initiatives.
- Lead/coordinate ongoing Sales Training for SEs when vital and
helps to develop monthly training calendar (along with Sales
Manager and Regional Sales Training Manager).
- Coordinate with Sales Manager and Training Manager to conduct
rides and reviews with Sales Executives.
- Conducts motivational, meaningful morning sales meetings.
- Manages the Sales Team and holds them accountable for adherence
to policies and procedures. Ensures SOPs/ line rules are in place,
communicated and adhered too consistently.
- Ensures that all new contracts and worksheets are completed
properly and processed according to current policy.
QualificationsWhat are we looking for? Hilton Grand Vacations is a
leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an
unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth.
At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To
fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following
minimum qualifications and experience: Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years of "branded" timeshare/vacation ownership Sales
- 3+ years of "branded" timeshare/vacation ownership Sales
- Proven track record of success in Sales in the
timeshare/vacation ownership industry. Successful VPGs, closing
percentages from previous Sales positions.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity
under a variety of conditions and constraints with an emphasis on
organizational and process oriented experiences
- Must have a strong proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft
Office, Outlook and other computer based systems.
- Proven ability to create and maintain a highly engaged and
- High energy level and the ability to inspire, influence and
lead teams effectively. Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- 7+ years related experience
- 4+ years leadership experience We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status. We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform essential
job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. -
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Maui , Director Sales, Executive , Lahaina, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!