Company: Hyatt Residence Club
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Education and Experience - -
- High school diploma or GED; -1 year -experience in the
housekeeping or related professional area. - -OR - -
- 2-year degree from an accredited University in Hotel and
Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or
related major; no work experience required. - - -CORE WORK
ACTIVITIES - - -Supporting Housekeeping Operations and Budgets - -
- Ensures guest room status is communicated to the Front Desk in
a timely and efficient manner. -
- Inspects guestrooms -on a daily basis.---
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of
prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Supports and supervises an effective inspection program for all
guestrooms and public space.
- Understands the impact of department's operations on the
overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to
achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Ensures all employees have proper supplies, equipment and
- Communicates areas that need attention to staff and follows up
to ensure understanding.
- Supervises daily Housekeeping shift operations and ensures
compliance with all housekeeping policies, standards and
- Schedules employees to business demands and for tracks employee
time and attendance. -
- Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions
of team members. - -Providing and Ensuring Exceptional Customer
Service - -
- Sets a positive example for guest relations. -
- Participates in the development and implementation of
corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction. -
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings
and focuses on continuous improvement. -
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints. -
- Strives to improve service performance. -#LI-OE1
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive
Keywords: Hyatt Residence Club, Maui , Housekeeping Manager, Executive , Lahaina, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!