Manager, Kohala Home Health (Big Island)
Company: Queen's Health System
Posted on: June 22, 2022
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages and oversees all activities of Kohala Home Health (KHH)
within established policies of Queen's North Hawaii Community
- Ensures nursing services and all care to the patients are
provided in accordance with patient and family goals, professional,
legal, regulatory, accrediting and administrative
- Requires the ability to collaborate with the community,
patients, families, problem-solve, make sound judgment, and embody
the mission, vision and values of Queen's North Hawaii Community
Hospital and The Queen's Health System.
- Establishes and achieves goals and objectives consistent with
the Hospital's mission, short and long range plans.II. TYPICAL
- Essential: Continuous: lifting up to 2 lb., seeing, hearing,
talking, grasping, fingering, standing, walking, stooping, forward
- Frequent: Pushing and pulling up to 30 pounds, lifting up to 10
pounds., sitting, bending, squatting, twisting
- Occasional: Pushing and pulling up to 70 pounds., waist to
shoulder up to 25 lbs., overhead level up to 15 pounds., carrying
up to 35 pounds., running, climbing, side bending, kneeling
crouching, overhead reaching.
- Operates devices, equipment, instruments and tools related to
- Operates computers, telephone, copier and other business office
equipment.III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental
- Exposure to hazardous conditions from communicable diseases,
body fluids, aerosolized medications & syringes. Some exposure to
- Must have access to a motor vehicle.IV. MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS:A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current Hawaii State license as a Registered Nurse
- Valid U.S. driver's license, vehicle and vehicle insurance as
required by law.
- Meets and complies with qualifications set forth in QNHCH
Fleet/Motor Vehicles Policy.
- Current Basic Life Support CPR certificationB. EXPERIENCE:
- Three (3) years nursing experience, preferably in a home health
- Two (2) years supervisory/leadership experience.
- Prior experience in a home health setting preferred.Equal
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
Keywords: Queen's Health System, Maui , Manager, Kohala Home Health (Big Island), Executive , Waimea, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!