Clinical Therapist (Big Island)
Company: Queen's Health System
Posted on: May 14, 2022
To fulfill the intent of Queen Emma and King Kamehameha IV to
provide in perpetuity quality health care services to improve the
well-being of Native Hawaiians and all the people of Hawaii.
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs functions related to improving social, behavioral and
psychological functioning of individuals, couples and/or families
within the Hospital.
- Performs duties in accordance with departmental and Hospital
policies and procedures.II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Essential: seeing, hearing speaking, static gripping of an
object for prolonged periods
- Frequent: standing, sitting, walking, lifting and carrying
usual weight of 2 pounds, reaching above, at and below shoulder
level, repetitive arm/hand motions.
- Occasional: stooping/bending, kneeling, climbing stairs,
walking on uneven ground, squatting, twisting body, finger
dexterity, frequent gripping of an object.
- Operates (equipment): Operates computer, telephone, copier,
facsimiles, typewriter, cellular pager and automobile depending
upon area of assignment.III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental
- Exposed to communicable diseases and bodily fluids.IV. MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS:A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
- Master's or Doctoral Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy,
Counseling Psychology or related field.
- Hawaii State license as a Marriage Family Therapist (MFT).
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Mental Health Counselor
- Clinical License qualifying for vendership may be required.B.
- Two (2) years post graduate experience in clinical behavioral
health setting, which includedclinical supervision by a licensed
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
Keywords: Queen's Health System, Maui , Clinical Therapist (Big Island), Healthcare , Waimea, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!