Registered Nurse - Hale Makua - Kahului
Company: Ohana Pacific Management Company
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Are you looking to work for mission driven and passionate
warriors like yourself? Looking to grow within an organization?
The Company:We are Ohana Pacific Health. We positively impact
thousands of lives each year with the "Ohana Experience", an
organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care.
- Hawaii's largest, locally owned post-acute healthcare
- Our vision is to transform how healthcare is provided
The Location: Hale Makua KahuluiHale Makua Health Services is a
Maui based non-profit that improves the well-being of those in its
care through compassionate personalized health services. We are
devoted to helping Maui's Elders live their best lives. Hale
Makua's Kahului location is a 254-bed nursing facility.
The Position:We're looking for passionate Registered Nurses to help
us with providing professional nursing care to residents following
established policies and procedures of the facility.
- Administers medications/treatments as ordered by the physician
and according to policy and procedures.
- Takes telephone orders from physicians and transcribes orders
to new medication administration record, the pre-printed physician
order sheet, resident chart, treatment/care plans as
- Maintains & orders appropriate inventory of resident
medications and medical stock supplies.
- Conducts accurate physical assessments of residents, determines
their needs and implements appropriate interventions to meet those
- Performs assessments on admission, transfer and/or
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current license as s Registered Nurse in the State of Hawaii
- Experience in geriatrics and current nursing standards of
- Knowledge of medical terminology and abbreviation
- First Aid and CPR preferred (can be done in-house).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Extended Sick Leave (ESL) benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mission Driven Ohana & Dedicated Team Culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
Interested?Apply directly at www.OhanaPacific.com/Careers
Keywords: Ohana Pacific Management Company, Maui , Registered Nurse - Hale Makua - Kahului, Healthcare , Kahului, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!