MauiRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Maui jobs

ER travel RN needed in Kamuela, HI

Company: Alto HealthCare Staffing
Location: Kamuela
Posted on: November 21, 2022

Job Description:

ALL TRAVELERS ARE REQUIRED TO SHOW PROOF OF COMPLETED COVID VACCINATIONS??_**Please makes sure your candidate has their BLS, ACLS, PALS and TNCC Certifications!**_*Assignment to include floating to ICU as neededLOCATION: QUEEN'S NORTH HAWAII COMMUNITY HOSPITALADDRESS: 67-1125 Mamalahoa Hwy, Waimea, HI 96743Queen s North Hawaii Community Hospital Emergency Department (ED) is a 13-bed, unit that provides comprehensive emergency medical and nursing services 24 hours a day for patients of all ages. The QNHCH Emergency Department is a Level III Trauma Center for the Northern Region of the Island of Hawaii and is affiliated with the Queen s Health System. Queen s North Hawaii Community Hospital has access to a tertiary facility for a higher level of care via medivac. A trauma team is available 24 hrs/day, seven-days-a-week, and may be activated by the ER Attending on Duty. Additionally, Stroke Code protocol may be activated on patients meeting the stroke criteria via tele-medicine, as well as Code STEMI for acute coronary syndrome.Adults constitute 93% of patients seen @ QNHCH. The remaining 7% of the patients are under the age of 18. The top 10 chief complaints include abdominal pain, shortness of breath, chest pain, falls, psychiatric problems, cold symptoms, MVA s, multiple trauma, headache and weakness.JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES??Under the supervision of the Director of Critical Care Unit, the Registered Nurse provides professional high quality patient care for ages Neonate-Geriatrics using the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation) including documentation in accordance with nursing practice and standards of care within the Critical Care Unit. MINIMUM AND LICENSURE: Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing. BSN preferred. Current RN license for the State of Hawaii, BLS, ACLS, PALS and (1) year ACLS Critical Care experience. Two (2) years Emergency nursing experience. Demonstrates competency in basic ECG skills. Position Billing string = North Hawaii Community Hospital

Keywords: Alto HealthCare Staffing, Maui , ER travel RN needed in Kamuela, HI, Healthcare , Kamuela, Hawaii

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Hawaii jobs by following @recnetHI on Twitter!

Maui RSS job feeds