Habilitation Caregiver (Weekdays & Weekends)
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Have the past couple of years made you think about a career change?
Are you looking for meaningful work? Would you like to give
compassionate care to clients with intellectual and developmental
disabilities? At BAYADA Habilitation, we provide services for our
clients in the community and/or in the comfort of their own
We are hiring for a Habilitation Tech to work in Upcountry &
Central, Maui area. We have weekdays and weekend days with flexible
shifts available to fit your schedule!
- Preferred experience with individuals with intellectual and/or
- Passion for providing opportunities to individuals with
intellectual and/or developmental disabilities
- CPR/FA Certification (training can be provided if not currently
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work independently in a client's home and/or in the
- Sign-On Bonus up to $1,000
- $500 Referral Bonuses (unlimited)
- Weekly pay
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment - we invest in our care
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on-call manager support
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Maui , Habilitation Caregiver (Weekdays & Weekends), Healthcare , Kahului, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!