Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Assists in or performs nursing duties - assessment,
implementation, and health promotion within the scope of education,
knowledge and experience and as directed by State of Hawaii
regulations and with appropriate supervision by a registered nurse
- Collection of selected data about the health status of the
- Participate in the development of the plan of care with other
team members and safely implements that plan.
- Verifies the patients understanding of the purpose of
- Provide instruction/teaching to the patient according to the
- Document care provided or procedures performed accurately on
- Provide each patient care in a safe, comfortable, and private
- Provide preventive care information that matches patient age,
sex, and health status.
- Document work processes as required.
- Assure that patient's charts are kept in an orderly and
accurate manner and that all pertinent info is documented.
- Actively participates in all quality assurance/control
- Trains other medical assistants/staff on standard procedures
and workflows of the clinic.
- Supports front office staff with answering phones, registering
patients, scheduling appointments, etc. as needed.
- Performs other duties as required
- Maintains exam rooms and nurses' station in a neat and orderly
- Special projects as assigned.
- Attend meetings and in-service training as required
- Assist staff in communication with patients as an
- Assist co-workers as needed.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organized workstation.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as
assigned or directed
Keywords: HMSA, Maui , Nurse I, Healthcare , Lihue, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!