Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true. JOB
STATUS: Casual / On-Call JOB SUMMARY Prepare ingredients for
cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food. Wash and
peel fresh fruits and vegetables. Weigh, measure, and mix
ingredients. Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality
standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
Prepare cold foods. Operate ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, and
fryers. Test foods to determine if they have been cooked
sufficiently. Monitor food quality while preparing food. Set-up and
break down work station. Serve food in proper portions onto proper
receptacles. Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools,
knives, and equipment. Check and ensure the correctness of the
temperature of appliances and food. CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and
procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and
unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and
professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information;
protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond
appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an
entire work shift.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending,
twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
Supervisors. Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity
employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Maui , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Lahaina, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!