Dinner Reservations Agent
Company: Royal Lahaina Resort
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
This position is responsible for providing assistance to all guests
through the dining reservation process.
This position is responsible for making dining reservations for all
dining outlets located at The Royal Lahaina Resort.
- Functions include providing exemplary guest service
- Receiving and recording accurate reservations via telephone,
e-mail, and in person
- Working with Sales and Convention Services for outlet
- Coordinating special memos for large parties, collecting credit
card information in compliance with PCI standards.
- The Dining Reservation Agent will also make copies, fax
information, and resolve guest issues.
- The Dining Reservation Agent will ensure updated information on
all outlets is available for managers and employees at workstations
and handle reservations for special events, including all
- Pricing checks accurately, according to guest consumption, meal
plans, and sales package agreements
- Communicating with front desk and using computer system to
correctly bill guests
- Recording tips and total earnings for employees and pay
- Explaining guest questions and discrepancies to wait staff;
completing and balancing paperwork at the end of the shift,
including determining deposit amount and safeguarding money
- Obtaining approval on credit cards used to pay bills
- Maintaining and ordering necessary supplies and money banks; and
other duties as may be assigned.
- Answering phones in a timely manner
- Booking and charging of special events
- A complete knowledge of menu and all related menu items
- A complete knowledge of the room service process to be able to
direct the guest and answer any questions; an ability to complete
- Ability to operate cashiering functions with the Point of Service
System and closing, modifying guest checks as needed.
- Ability to handle guest concerns and questions in a thorough and
- The position is also responsible to complete other duties as
assigned by management.
Keywords: Royal Lahaina Resort, Maui , Dinner Reservations Agent, Hospitality & Tourism , Lahaina, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!