VIP Marketing Concierge
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job DescriptionNew Marketing Concierge may be eligible for sign
on bonus up to $2000 based on your experience!
Are you a positive and dynamic individual with 1 year of sales,
concierge or marketing experience? You could be an excellent
addition to our Owner Marketing Team! Our foundation is about
crafting memorable experiences for our owners and guests. It is
your talent, passion, and dedication to our brand that energizes
the success of Hilton Grand Vacations. -
What will I be doing?
- Promote and book vacation ownership presentations, previews and
the sale of mini-vacation packages to eligible on-site owners,
guests and visitors.
- Provide concierge services to guests by recommending local
dining experiences and attractions while communicating ownership
- Distribute approved promotional information and providing
excellent customer service to all guests while projecting a
professional company image.
- Assist in the implementation and tracking of current and future
Why Do Team Members Like Working For Us?
- Outstanding earnings package including bonus
- Excellent health care options (medical, dental, and vision that
encourage preventative care).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation
- All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV
Retirement Savings Plan.
- And so much more!
QualificationsTo be effective in this role, we require the
following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 1 year proven sales, sales related marketing,
concierge, or optional tour and activity sales experience
- Intermediate computer proficiency with the ability to
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends,
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate
the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 6 months or more previous experience working in the timeshare
- Detailed understanding of the island with ability to explain
activities, restaurants, and destinations throughout the island
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. -
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform job functions, and to receive other
benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Maui , VIP Marketing Concierge, Hospitality & Tourism , Lahaina, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!