Property Caretaker - $23/hr
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and
renters together with smart technology and caring local teams.
Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in
North America thanks to the people who give us their best every
day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial,
and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests.
Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. We're hospitality
professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. We're the
behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences
for our owners and guests.
What we're looking for
Vacasa is seeking hard-working, energetic employees to help us
maintain our large and quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes
as a Property Caretaker in Kihei, HI. Responsibilities will include
maintaining homes and housekeeping; which includes deep cleaning,
organizing, stocking amenities, and corresponding with our
outstanding local team, as well as our central management team.
What you'll do
* Assist with operations in assigned location managing a specific
portfolio of properties
* Manage an efficient and high-quality team, ensuring they are
trained, effective, and adhere to all Vacasa policies and
* Support your team with escalated guest and homeowner concerns by
responding to emails, calls and tickets
* Develop and grow a relationship with the owners of the properties
by proactively communicating and becoming the subject matter expert
of those properties ensuring they are clean, maintained and well
* Perform light home maintenance (light bulbs, fix door hinges,
unclog a toilet, etc)
* Conduct regular inspections prior to guest and owner arrivals
* Meet and maintain Vacasa standards and metrics such NPS, standard
unit appearance, and efficiency
* Manage a budget for your portfolio adhering to set annual costs,
with the ability to perform a cost-benefit analysis
* Resolve escalated guest and homeowner concerns by responding to
emails, calls and tickets
* Partner and assist your Business Development Representative when
new units join the portfolio
* Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with
fellow regional team members and upper management team
* Provide cross-coverage for your manager or peers when
Skills and Qualifications
* Technical computer skills required on all forms of hardware -
laptops, tablets and mobile devices
* Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone
calls, video calls and texts
* Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to change
activity frequently and cope with interruptions
* Highly responsive and reliable
* Strong attention to detail
* Prior housekeeping experience a plus
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Work Environment and Physical Demands
* Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings and
evenings as needed.
* Traveling between worksites is frequent and this person will need
their own reliable transportation.
* Occasional need to perform housekeeping and maintenance
* Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of
* Reach overhead and below the waist
* Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
* Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
* Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
* The physical demands described here are an example of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.
* $23 / hr
* Up to $100 per month car allowance for eligible employees
What you'll get
* Health/dental/vision insurance-100% coverage option based on
* Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on
* 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on
the first 6% you contribute
* Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours
* Paid vacation & sick days
* Employee Assistance Program
* Career advancement opportunities
* Employee discounts
* All the equipment you'll need to be successful
* Great colleagues and culture
* Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a
diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against
applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes
protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work
environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of
alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or
company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to
drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid
driver's license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who
are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver's
license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed
driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the
successful completion of a background check.
Keywords: Vacasa, Maui , Property Caretaker - $23/hr, Human Resources , Kahului, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!