Wedding Events Administrator
Company: Royal Kona Resort
Location: Kailua Kona
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Become an integral member of our ohana, and create memorable
guest experiences which make Royal Kona Resort the first choice for
guests visiting the beautiful Kona coast! As a member of this
family-owned and operated resort, you will help each guest feel
like family and will work alongside a diverse and dedicated
The Romance Center creates memorable wedding experiences for
couples seeking a wedding in paradise. The Wedding Events
Administrator provides exemplary, personalized service and supports
the wedding planning process by providing information about
available wedding services and products, obtaining detailed
selections from the wedding couple and coordinating services with
operational staff and external business partners.
The role of Wedding Events Administrator can provide you
- The opportunity to make direct impact on the guest experience
and contribute to monumental life events.
- The opportunity to collaborate with clients, wedding couples,
and business partners to create unique, personal events.
A typical day for the Wedding Events Administrator may include the
- Prioritizing events and associated tasks accordingly to ensure
- Engaging clients continuously with timely and efficient
communication; providing resources and event information.
- Utilizing established planning tools to secure event
operational services and applicable vendor services, to ensure
complete event execution.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction through courteous, expeditious
service and thorough follow-up.
- Performing administrative tasks related to Accounting to
accurately process payments, collect invoices, and balance client
Royal Kona Resort might be a great match for you if
- You are seeking a fast-paced environment with high business
volume that provides the opportunity to interact with multiple
clients at a time.
- Providing personal and prompt guest service is a passion of
yours---hospitality is our life!
- You have a natural aptitude for interpersonal connection and
easily establish rapport with clients, staff and vendors.
- You enjoy interacting with diverse people; our clients
originate from all over the world and our employees are just as
- You do not shy away from resolving problems and like the
challenge of turning potential issues into enjoyable
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, efficient, and
self-motivated administrative professional. The ideal candidate
possesses a strong administrative skill set and some event
planning/coordination experience, with preference for experience in
hotel event operations.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following knowledge,
skills and abilities
- The ability to speak, read and write proficiently in the
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and the ability to
master property management software and reservation software
- Strategic time management skills, including effective
multi-tasking ability, to work on multiple events and job tasks
simultaneously, meet deadlines, and provide accurate event
information to all applicable parties within established time
- Excellent communication skills through various methods
including strong phone etiquette and proficient written
- As a condition of employment, candidate must be able to satisfy
all pre-employment screenings; such as criminal background checks,
drug screening and personal and professional references.
Royal Kona Resort offers a competitive benefit package including
the following benefits medical, drug dental and vision insurance
for employees and eligible dependents; paid leave accrual benefits;
observed holiday benefits; life insurance options; and retirement
savings plan participation. All benefits are subject to eligibility
This position does not offer relocation assistance.
Keywords: Royal Kona Resort, Maui , Wedding Events Administrator, Other , Kailua Kona, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!