Company: Taco Bell
Location: Kailua Kona
Posted on: May 3, 2021
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Summary of Responsibilities
The Shift Leader reports directly to the General Manager. The SL
assists the GM in the achievement of the restaurant's people,
operational and financial goals.
- Assists GM in achieving restaurant's staffing and development
- Assists GM in monitoring/ improving employee morale
- Personally coaches staff
- Ensures safety is everyone's top priority
- Ensures compliance to all applicable laws
- Assists GM in achieving sales and profits to plan
- Displays urgency in correcting daily financial control
- Delivers/ improves delivery of QSC to franchise operational
Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimal hazards. General restaurant working conditions.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job.
You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other
duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance
of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the
right to revise this job description at any time. The job
description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the
employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Keywords: Taco Bell, Maui , Shift Lead, Other , Kailua Kona, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!