Front Desk Representative
Company: Sands Of Kahana
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Soleil Management Hawaii , a leader in vacation ownership
property management offers hospitality professionals career growth
potential and satisfaction in some of the most desirable
* Effectively handle and fulfill guest requests/issues. * Ensure
accuracy of all shift end paperwork, including posting charges,
accuracy of cash drawer funds, and making folio adjustments. *
Efficiently check guests in and out of the resort. * Maintain a
flexible work schedule. * Must be able to fully understand and use
the front desk software, and must have general knowledge of the
resort. * Must be able to understand and use the telephone system.
* Perform all other job requests as assigned by management.
* Must possess excellent telephone and customer service skills.
* Must have excellent oral English communication skills. * Must
have basic math skills and aptitude. * Must have a professional
appearance. * Must have computer knowledge.
A career with our company provides an exciting, family-like
environment along with great benefits. We offer a competitive
compensation and benefit package that includes the following:
* Health and wellness benefits such as medical, dental, and
vision insurance * Generous paid time off plan to allow our
employees time away from work * 401(k) with Company match *
EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: Sands Of Kahana, Maui , Front Desk Representative, Other , Lahaina, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!