Front Desk Agent
Company: Grand Pacific Palisades Resort
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Would you like to be a part of a team that helps our guests
have an epic vacation experience at a growing resort management &
- If your answers are yes, please read on...
- To be successful as a Guest Services Agent, you will need to be
a hard working professional who provides superb service ensuring
that guests/owners have positive resort experience.
Keep Reading IF:
- YOU LOVE PROVIDING GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. You have experience
providing quality customer service in a fast paced environment. You
go the extra mile to ensure that every guest/owner is welcomed with
a friendly smile and that they can count on you to be a resource.
You pride yourself on a job well done.
- YOU ARE POSITIVE AND ENJOY HELPING OTHERS. You maintain a
positive disposition, even if you are busier than usual or under a
tight deadline. You thrive on helping, assisting and supporting
everyone around you, all the time. No task is too small for
- YOU WORK WELL IN A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT. You have a track
record of being able to greet guests face to face while maintaining
a high volume of inbound calls. You are also comfortable working in
a team environment and communicating well with other associates in
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Checks guests/owners in and out of the resort, answering any
questions they may have.
- Meets and exceeds guest/owner expectations by providing
exceptional customer service by phone or in person.
- Answering a high volume of inbound calls from
- Communicates effectively with guests, supervisors and
- Stays informed concerning emergency procedures, current
projects, security issues, and location of emergency
Additional Job Duties that may be occasionally required:
- Transporting guests throughout the resort in golf carts
- Assisting guests with loading/unloading luggage including
up/down stairs Delivering guest request items to/from rooms
- Other ad hoc operations/admin/guest service tasks
Education, Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate for this opportunity must be very an
outgoing team player who is able to communicate well, multi task,
and provide exemplary customer service to both guests/owners and
- 1+ years of related experience, preferably within the
- Professional telephone etiquette s required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in both written and verbal Spanish is preferred but not
- Must be flexible to work various shifts, including weekends &
Additional Job Elements:
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours. Must also be able
to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, & crawl. The employee must regularly
lift and/or move up to 25 lbs pounds.
Keywords: Grand Pacific Palisades Resort, Maui , Front Desk Agent, Other , Princeville, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!