Customer Service Supervisor - ($16/Hour + Flight Privileges Offered)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Essential Functions / Key Responsibilities
- Supervises and coordinates daily activities of employees to
ensure safe and effective operations.
- Monitors and enforces safe working habits in accordance with
OSHA/TSA/DOT/USPS regulations, Unifi policies and safety
procedures, and all applicable laws.
- Responsible for shift schedule to include: workstation
assignments, employee training, employee vacations, employee
breaks, overtime assignments, back-up for absent employees, and
- Enforces company policies and procedures, including
disciplinary action, and promotes Unifi policies on Equal
Employment Opportunity, professional conducts, and diversity
initiatives and investigates and responds to employee relations
issues in a timely manner.
- Communicates with manager concerning any problems or
- Schedules and conducts shift meetings.
- Assists in the administration of payroll; completes shift
paperwork and performs other administrative functions.
- Performs job duties of assigned shift (i.e., Assist passengers
through arrival and check-in processes; including support for
passengers with special needs such as unaccompanied minors, VIP and
wheelchair assistance, handle ticketing, boarding, baggage,
reservations, and resolving complaints and problems, direct
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the
appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Valid In-State Driver's License.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined
by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete SIDA training to obtain airport authority
- 2+ years of relevant experience. Must be open minded and ready
to work as part of a detail-oriented team.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to type and or use a computer keyboard with sufficient
speed to meet the requirements of the role.
- Able to understand documents, learn and follow ticketing
procedures, and other rules and regulations.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Relevant supervisory experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally
and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to create a passionate
and efficient workforce.
- Able to effectively resolve employee conflicts.
- Ability to apply creative solutions that have a positive impact
- You will need to have flexibility to work a variety of shifts,
including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime. We operate in a
shift bid environment.
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use
- Enjoy the outdoors on a daily basis (sun, rain, sleet or snow!)
May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions, jet and
machinery noises, fumes, dirt and dust for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70
pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights
of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a
frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way
- Supervise team of Customer Service Agents and Leads.
Unifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Unifi, Maui , Customer Service Supervisor - ($16/Hour + Flight Privileges Offered), Other , Kahului, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!