Marketing Coordinator - Queen Ka'ahumanu Center
Company: Pacific Retail Capital Partners
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Pacific Retail Capital Partners is a fully
integrated, entrepreneurial organization with an unparalleled depth
of knowledge in all aspects of retail real estate. Our team of
executives and strategic partners draw on decades of experience
with major national shopping center owners to deliver top-tier
service as an operating partner and provide efficient oversight of
the company's own portfolio. Our broad-based talent is versed in
multiple disciplines from investment and development, which enables
the company to quickly assess market opportunities, to management,
marketing and leasing which allows them to effectively control
costs and maintain the quality of its properties. This position is
based in Kahului, HI but our company operates
nationally with a particular emphasis on large regional malls.
Marketing Coordinator - Queen Ka'ahumanu
The Marketing Coordinator will work in concert with the Regional
Marketing Director and General Manager to meet the objectives of
the owners, tenants, and guests.
Marketing Strategy Implementation
- Collaborate with the Regional Marketing Director and property
team to develop and execute comprehensive, research-based strategic
planning that directs marketing efforts to enhance asset value by
actively participating in the leasing process (permanent and
specialty), driving sales, and generating alternative revenue.
- Have a working knowledge of the area market. Assist in
obtaining information on competitive properties, area and customer
demographics and available media.
- In concert with Regional Marketing Director to effectively
execute a Marketing program to enhance tenant sales and generate
- Coordinate special events and community relations programs to
support merchandising efforts as set by the Regional Marketing
Director, General Manager, and business plan; work with retailers
to involve them as appropriate; track and produce results summaries
to determine impact on center traffic and sales.
- Implementing an ongoing public relations action plan, as
- Develop collateral pieces for Marketing and Specialty Leasing
- Ensure ongoing exposure of all Marketing and Specialty Leasing
programs throughout the center including advertising, on-mall
signage, and directories.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate level of involvement in
community activities representing the property and ownership.
- Oversee tourism initiatives and develop relationships with area
hotels and visitor bureaus.
- Works with Regional Marketing Director on advertising and
promotions in an effort to support the shopping center's
- Oversee production schedules for any planned advertising or
printed pieces. Write copy, proofs materials and distributes, as
- Oversee updates of website information on an as needed basis to
keep information current. Write, collect, and update information
for: events, deals, news, directory changes, job opportunities,
visitor resources, etc.
- Develop and maintain Social Media strategy across all channels
that meets center goals.
- Curate email content, develop distribution strategy and
maintain regular schedule of communication. Implement a plan to
grow the database.
- Review monthly sales reports to obtain knowledge and insight of
retailer sales and track key retailer and category trends.
- Establish relationships and ongoing communication with tenants
to maximize individual store sales.
- Collaborate with the Regional Marketing Director to develop and
implement retailer action plans aimed at maximizing retailer sales
and increasing the center's value.
- Communicate new trends and products with retailers in order to
grow current business or expand to additional locations.
- Recruit retailers to participate in planned center
Management and Operations
- Communicate with the property team as needed or required to
ensure that the team are kept apprised of marketing activities in
- In concert with the Regional Marketing Director, General
Manager, and other Team members, manage Guest Services to provide
quality service to gusts, retailers, and the property Team.
- Follow corporate policies and procedures for all programs and
Financial & Reporting Responsibilities
- Participate in the preparation and observance of the annual
income and expense budgets.
- Help prepare and adhere to the monthly and quarterly
- Assist with monthly Asset Management Report.
- Assist with monthly tenant sales reports and prospecting
- Prepare annual Goals and Objectives and year-end
- College degree required.
- 2+ years of Marketing and/or related experience.
- Strong understanding of digital ads, including
Facebook/Instagram ad campaigns and retargeting.
- Ability to manage timelines of numerous projects simultaneously
with attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills: clear, concise, and
professional representation expected.
- Strong analytical capability, especially in understanding and
applying marketing/retail trends and marketing communication
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team, tenants, and
vendors for rapid and seamless execution.
- Must be flexible and able to work event shifts which may
include nights, weekends, and holidays with ability to travel as
needed for conferences and national meetings.
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your
success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an
extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental
and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the
company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment
for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company.
We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where
each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes,
decisions, planning, and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please submit your resume and
cover letter to:
Please reference "Marketing Coordinator - Queen
Ka'ahumanu Center" in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Pacific Retail Capital Partners, Maui , Marketing Coordinator - Queen Ka'ahumanu Center, Other , Kahului, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!