General Manager - HGV Waikoloa
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: June 3, 2021
What will I be doing?
The General Manager will be responsible
for all facets of Resort Operations through the maximization of
available resources, to acquire an outstanding guest experience
while exceeding established standards for quality and service and
meeting financial goals.
You will be driving company success through
performing the following tasks to the highest
- Coordinates with business management staff to
ensure that accurate records are maintained, and cost controls are
supervised and applied.
- Builds and manages Association(s) budgets and
- Supervises replacement program for the
Association as dictated by the approved reserve
- Develops and maintains cost and labor controls to
ensure operation within budget.
- Advises owners of local activities that may
affect the property and/or property value.
- Conducts periodic inspections of units, building,
grounds, noting deficiencies of employees, contractors and physical
appearance of property. Resolves most appropriate and efficient
method to make repairs and perform needed maintenance. Protect and
improves the asset.
- Supervises operational performance through
observation and feedback.
- Prepares for and conducts Spring and Fall HOA
meetings and the annual owners meetings, keeping owners and board
members advised of, but not limited to, property management
activities, committee reports, financials, correspondence from unit
owners, manager’s response to inquiries, officers’ reports, legal
notices, and anything pertinent to the operation of the
Association(s) that has occurred since the prior
- Communicates continuously with the Association
Management group for relevant information impacting HGV owners and
- Conducts periodic communication with the sales
organization as it relates to service and product changes and
- Maintains a close working relationship with
Hilton Grand Vacations Company and contributes to the sales and
resales of unit weeks.
- Assures compliance with labor laws and respects
areas of responsibilities
- Develops career path opportunities for department
- Counsels direct reports on job-related
- Guides and advises employees to achieve
established goals and objectives.
- Builds and supervises guidelines by which all
employees are hired, developed, counseled, and
- Seeks certifications and informative programs
related to the hospitality functions.
- Leads engagement activities with the community
and the region. Champion of the Grand Impact Committee for the
- Recommends to the Board of Directors improvements
of resort management's services and programs.
- Reviews and evaluates all aspects of the
Association's operation and makes recommendations for changes as
needed. Remains alert to potential problems or areas of concern,
alerting the appropriate party.
We offer an excellent benefit package to our
full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision
insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and extraordinary
What are we looking
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the
vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering
commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. We believe
that at the core of our company’s success are our Team Members! To
fulfill this role optimally, you must possess the following minimum
qualifications and experience:
- 4+ year(s) of management
- 3+ year(s) of related experience in a similar
- Demonstrate leadership skills such as integrity,
professionalism, and confidentiality
- Ability to demonstrate confidence in vision
during uncertain times
- Exhibits direct integrity and support to team
members, corporate leaders, owners and guests
- Associates Degree
It would be advantageous in this position for you
to demonstrate the following capabilities and
We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We
will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Maui , General Manager - HGV Waikoloa, Other , Waikoloa, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!