Sales Associate - Full-time - Honolua Surf Co. - Whalers Village
Company: Quiksilver, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Boardriders, Inc., is the world's leading action sports and
lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded
apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world.
The Company's apparel and footwear brands, represent a casual
lifestyle for youngminded people who are inspired by a passion for
outdoor action sports. The Company's Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy,
DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Xcel, Kustom and Palmers brands
have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. With
approxi-mately 10,000 team members globally, the Company's products
are sold in more than 110 countries in a wide range of
distribution, including surf shops, skate shops, snow shops, its
propietary Boardriders stores and other Companyowned retail stores,
select department stores and through various e commerce
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
Our Sales Associates thrive in the retail environment creating
an amazing experience for our customers. We are seeking confident
individuals who are enthusiastic about building loyalty for our
brands and their store. Our Sales Associates are the voice of our
brands by engaging our customers in genuine conversation and
selling our original and innovative product. You are an invaluable
part of a team where individuality and authenticity are encouraged.
If you have passion for Boardriders and connectivity to creative
self-expression, Boardriders is the place for you.
- Exemplify an optimistic and energetic presence through team
collaboration while building strong relationships with customers to
maximize customer loyalty.
- Demonstrate a customer centric mindset by role modeling selling
behaviors with a passion for the brand, customer and product.
- Generate pride and loyalty in the store.
- Deliver results and contribute to the store's success.
Awareness of and accountable to store and individual goals.
- Ensure product is always available to the customer and
represented in a compelling way.
- Ensure store is consistently recovered and customer ready every
day meeting brand standards on the sales floor and
- Show our customers that we are product-obsessed and available
to help navigate their own personal expression of an Outdoor
- Provide solutions and inspiration to customers in a fast-paced
- Want to be part of one of the world's leading outdoor
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Are confident and motivated by the opportunity to interact with
customers while helping them bring their individual styles to
- Have strong communication, influencing and time management
- Enjoy being part of a team environment.
- Preferably have previous retail and/or customer service
- Have availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends,
store openings and closings, holidays to meet the needs of the
- Can safely lift 30 lbs. and can maneuver throughout the sales
floor and stockroom.
Nearest Major Market: Maui
Nearest Secondary Market: Hawaii
Keywords: Quiksilver, Inc., Maui , Sales Associate - Full-time - Honolua Surf Co. - Whalers Village, Other , Lahaina, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!