Assistant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: June 8, 2021
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Summary of Responsibilities
The Assistant General Manager reports directly to the General
Manager. The AGM assists the GM in the achievement of the people,
financial and operational goals of the restaurant.
- Assists GM in achieving restaurant's staffing and development
- Assists GM in monitoring/ improving employee morale
- Personally coaches staff
- Ensures safety is everyone's top priority
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws
- Assists GM in achieving sales and profits to plan.
- Displays urgency to correct daily financial control
- Strives to drive year-upon-year growth in sales and
- Delivers/ improves delivery of QSC to franchise operational
- Raises the bar in operational execution
- Ensures facilities are maintained to franchise standard on a
- Displays awareness of asset deficiencies and urgency to correct
- Displays awareness and urgency to eliminate any potential for
- Open availability.
- Minimum 5 day, 45 hour work week.
- Available to work anywhere on the island.
- Need transportation to do banking.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimal hazards. General restaurant working conditions.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job.
You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other
duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance
of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the
right to revise this job description at any time. The job
description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the
employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Keywords: Taco Bell, Maui , Assistant General Manager, Other , Kahului, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!