Company: Landmark Aviation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The General Manager oversees all aspects of the Fixed Base
Operation (FBO) including customer relations, line operations,
accounting, and health, safety and environmental functions. Plans,
directs and coordinates activities for the sale and provision of
general aviation support services such as fuel, hangar and office
rental, and P&L responsibility for 1-2 base locations. Manages
and directs activities of subordinate supervisors and employees at
the location. Acts as company liaison in matters related to the
airport community. The General Manager will promote a positive team
environment to better serve our customers.
- Develop understanding of the market for the FBO including
- Conduct ongoing analysis of competition to including selling
points, product offerings and pricing.
- Remain locally competitive by managing in liaison with Revenue
- Creates new opportunities by developing relationships with
customers, and airport authorities.
- Establish a culture that promotes safety through daily
observations, shift briefings, routine audits, maintenance of
SHEBBA, monthly safety meetings, training and documented safety
procedures. Formulate procedures for use in event of aircraft
accidents, fires or other emergencies.
- Establish a culture that promotes customer loyalty by creating
an environment of increased employee engagement
- Regularly interact with customers to promote the FBO and to
measure the level of customer satisfaction. Use customer feedback
to constantly develop and improve capabilities and processes.
- Ensure proper staffing levels are maintained based on
- Develop new business plans with capital requirements and
anticipated performance. Prepare the FBO budget with insight for
the capability of and opportunities for the FBO.
- Responsible for financial management of base including capital
expenditures, forecasting, budgeting, audit performance and expense
- Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Perform leadership functions such as conducting annual reviews,
making hiring decisions, and managing performance of direct reports
which includes mentoring and skill development.
- Ensure employees receive company communications and necessary
training including safety, customer service standards, Company
- Ensure training and development of employees to improve work
performance and maximize employee potential.
- Other duties as requested or assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential job functions.
Five (5) years or more management experience with three or more
years of experience in aviation.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Aviation Management or related
The incumbent must demonstrate the following core
entrepreneurship, change leadership, negotiation and influence,
business acumen, operational decision making, customer orientation,
driving for results, managing and measuring work, interpersonal
skills and superior ability to positively relate and communicate to
Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and web based
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
Keywords: Landmark Aviation, Maui , General Manager, Other , Lihue, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!