Sr Maintenance Technician HVAC
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: June 9, 2021
At Hilton Grand Vacations, our commitment to excellence is
recognized and celebrated by some of Hawaii's best accolades,
including the recent award for Top Vacation Timeshare in Oahu in
Hawaii Magazine's 2021 Reader's Choice Awards.
As a Senior Maintenance Technician HVAC you would be responsible
for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with
our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to customer calls and complaints to correct temperature
conditions in a positive, polite and timely manner.
- Monitor public space temperature making appropriate adjustments
when necessary and start/stop fans as required.
- Interact with the Supervising Engineer and assist in start -up,
shut down and operation of all HVAC equipment.
- Visually inspect gauges, dials and mechanical equipment.
- Perform scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance on all heating,
ventilation, air conditioning and related equipment.
- The ability to identify, troubleshoot problems, and make
repairs such as replacement of mechanical seals, re-pack pumps and
valves, and replace bearings is required.
- Installation of belts, proper alignment checks, and repairs to
fan coil units will be routine.
- Knowledge in minor sheet metal repair, brazing and soldering,
controls calibration, pressure vessel repairs, piping replacement
and all associated fittings will be necessary.
- Organization and maintenance of appropriate records regarding
preventive maintenance and repairs will be required.
- Assist with requests to shut off steam, water and gas
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of stand pipe,
sprinkler and interior fire alarm systems.
- Change filters on HVAC and fan coil units.
- Due to the cyclical nature of our business, other duties and
special projects may be assigned, such as serving on the hotel fire
What will it be like to be a Team Member.....
At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. We
offer a phenomenal benefit package to our full-time Team Members
that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid
Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding travel benefits.
Don't wait! Apply Today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
What are we looking for....
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership
industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation,
quality, and continued growth. We believe that at the core of our
company's success are our Team Members!
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the
following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 2 years of related experience
- EPA - Universal Certification
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate
the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- More than 5 years of related experience
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Maui , Sr Maintenance Technician HVAC, Other , Waikoloa, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!