Company: Sands Of Kahana
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Soleil Management Hawaii , a leader in vacation ownership
property management offers hospitality professionals career growth
potential and satisfaction in some of the most desirable
- Effectively fulfill guest request in a timely manner.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Proactively check for and address any areas requiring painting
- Knowledge of basic painting products and techniques.
- Knowledge of paint spray, acoustic ceiling and wall texture
- Knowledge of furniture refinishing techniques.
- Ensure invoices generated for the maintenance department are
processed timely for payment.
- Maintain inventory of all supplies to ensure par levels of
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Knowledge of 2-way radios.
- Perform all other job request as assigned by management.
- Must have effective oral and written English skills
- Must have one year experience in maintenance or painting.
- Must have basic knowledge of paint types, painting techniques,
and proper paint applications.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must have valid Drivers License.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: Sands Of Kahana, Maui , Painter III, Other , Lahaina, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!