Guest Service Agent (Front Desk) - Maui Bay Villas - New Hire Bonus up to $1,000!
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: July 15, 2021
New Hire Bonus up to
At Hilton Grand Vacations, our
commitment to excellence is recognized and celebrated by some of
Hawaii’s best accolades, including the recent award for Top
Vacation Timeshare in Oahu in Hawaii Magazine’s 2021 Reader's
As a Guest Service Agent, you will
be responsible for providing excellence in service while checking
owners and guests in and out of the property and responding to
inquiries regarding services following our brand standards
throughout the duration of their stay. Demonstrates commitment and
dedication to our Spirit of Service culture and Hilton Values.
- Inputs information into the computerized reservation system to
update, maintain records and determine unit availability. Calls for
bell person, as needed.
- Generates invoices and collects monies due through the rental
program. Issues and controls unit keys. Maintains safety deposit
- Provides additional services by taking and holding packages,
delivers telephone and fax messages to owners, guests and resort
staff. Reviews expected check-in lists, noting comments regarding
lockouts, special requests, etc. Sorts and distributes incoming
- Receives housekeeping and maintenance requests or work orders
and contacts proper departmental personnel.
- Relays pertinent information to oncoming shift and reports any
unresolved problems with owners and guests to management.
- Prepares and consistently restocks the front desk with supplies
including preparing arrival packets.
- Provides information on area attractions and resort
- Assists other departments as needed and carries out other
duties as assigned by management.
What will it be like to be a Team
At the core of our company's success
are our Team Members. We offer an excellent benefit package to our
full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision
insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding
Don’t wait! Apply Today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
What are we looking
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in
the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering
commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. We believe
that at the core of our company’s success are our Team Members!
To fulfill this role optimally, you
must possess the following minimum qualifications and
- High School Diploma/GED
- Able to work flexible schedules including mornings, evenings,
weekends and holidays
- Prior cash handling and data entry experience
- Proficient in the English language to communicate both verbally
and in writing with guests, owners and co-workers, and fully
comprehend job assignments
- A courteous and professional demeanor and presentation must
prevail when handling upset guests and difficult situations
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties to meet deadlines
It would be advantageous in this
position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- 1+ year of related experience
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Maui , Guest Service Agent (Front Desk) - Maui Bay Villas - New Hire Bonus up to $1,000!, Other , Kihei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!