Front Desk Supervisor - Maui Bay Villas - New Hire Bonus up to $1,000!
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: July 15, 2021
New Hire Bonus up to
At Hilton Grand Vacations, our
commitment to excellence is recognized and celebrated by some of
Hawaii’s best accolades, including the recent award for Top
Vacation Timeshare in Oahu in Hawaii Magazine’s 2021 Reader's
As a Front Desk Supervisor, you will
be responsible for overseeing the daily operation of the Front
Office. Responsible for supervising the Front Desk to ensure
efficient and courteous guest check-in and check-out. Commitment
and dedication to our Spirit of Service culture and overall Hilton
values are to be displayed at all times.
- Greet and welcome owners / guests upon arrival. Register guests
into the computer, verifying reservation, address and credit
information. Accept payment for guest accounts at check in and
check out. Promote the Hilton Grand Vacation services and provide
recognition and benefits to all present members.
- Coordinate and monitor reservations.
- Ensure all Front Office quality standards are complied with and
all policies and procedures are consistently applied.
- Maintain a house bank and ensures deposit accurately reports
the daily transactions.
- Assign specific tasks to guest service agents relative to
credit, missing addresses, posting charges and overall cleanliness
and organization of the front desk.
- Post miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Maintain a daily log of all guests’ opportunities with
corrective action steps. Follow up on any unresolved situations in
a timely manner and pass on appropriate information to other
Manager/Supervisors for handling.
- Collaborates with all resort departments to meet guest
- Corresponds to social media and guest member relations in a
- Trains, supervises, schedules and assists in evaluating Team
- Any other duties that may be necessary to daily functioning of
What will it be like to be a Team
At the core of our company's success
are our Team Members. We offer an excellent benefit package to our
full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision
insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding
Don’t wait! Apply Today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
What are we looking
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in
the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering
commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. We believe
that at the core of our company’s success are our Team Members!
To fulfill this role effectively, you
must possess the following minimum qualifications and
- High School Diploma/GED
- Able to work flexible schedules including mornings, evenings,
weekends and holidays
- Minimum 2 years of hotel front office or closely related
- 1+ year of Supervisory experience
- Demonstrates problem solving, analytical and conceptual
- Strong written and oral interpersonal communication skills with
the ability to build and maintain productive working
- Displays effective organizational skills, including the ability
to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
and manage competing priorities within a small team
It would be advantageous in this
position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Previous experience working in hotel/resort operations, with an
emphasis on the relationship between Front Office and Housekeeping.
- 2+ years of Supervisory experience
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Maui , Front Desk Supervisor - Maui Bay Villas - New Hire Bonus up to $1,000!, Other , Kihei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!