PBX Operator - Maui Bay Villas - New Hire Bonus up to $1,000!
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: July 15, 2021
New Hire Bonus up to
At Hilton Grand Vacations, our
commitment to excellence is recognized and celebrated by some of
Hawaii’s best accolades, including the recent award for Top
Vacation Timeshare in Oahu in Hawaii Magazine’s 2021 Reader's
As a PBX Operator, you will be
responsible for responding to all incoming calls promptly and with
utmost courtesy, dispatching guest or owners needs and requests to
all appropriate departments. Provides professional hospitality and
information to all guests, owners and team members. Displays
excellent knowledge of the product, property and overall
- Answers telephone calls and connects them to their appropriate
- Expedites guests and owners requests and concerns to
departments, ensuring completion and follow-up to guests'
satisfaction. Ensures follow-up logs are completed.
- Assists in maintaining communication equipment such as
voicemail, faxes, copies for guests and mail delivery.
- Maintains any pertinent departmental log sheets, checklists
- Assist with other departments and perform other duties as
What will it be like to be a Team
At the core of our company's success
are our Team Members. We offer an excellent benefit package to our
full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision
insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding
Don’t wait! Apply Today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
What are we looking
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in
the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering
commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. We believe
that at the core of our company’s success are our Team Members!
To fulfill this role optimally, you
must possess the following minimum qualifications and
- High School Diploma/GED
- Able to work flexible schedules including mornings, evenings,
weekends and holidays
- Excellent English language communication skills to communicate
both verbally and in writing with guests, owners and co-workers,
and fully comprehend job assignments
- Previous PBX experience with understanding of switchboard
- Ability to multi-task responsibilities and prioritize duties to
meet deadlines and demands
It would be advantageous in this
position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Prior high-volume switchboard experience
- Prior hotel/timeshare experience
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Maui , PBX Operator - Maui Bay Villas - New Hire Bonus up to $1,000!, Other , Kihei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!