Night Auditor (Full-Time) - Maui Bay Villas - New Hire Bonus up to $1,000!
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: July 15, 2021
New Hire Bonus up to
At Hilton Grand Vacations, our
commitment to excellence is recognized and celebrated by some of
Hawaii’s best accolades, including the recent award for Top
Vacation Timeshare in Oahu in Hawaii Magazine’s 2021 Reader's
As a Night Auditor, you will be
responsible for all overnight Front Office and audit duties. This
includes checking guests in and out, assisting guests with
questions or concerns.
- Follows proper audit procedures to balance daily revenue and
expense transactions, identifies the causes of out-of-balance
situations in a timely manner, produces various reports for
management and takes initiative to correct errors to prevent
- Ensures that all charges have been properly posted to the
appropriate guest folio or master account, balanced and all
supporting documentation is attached, reconciling all charges to
- Prepares back-up files and closes out shift and day on
reservation system, including preparing system for next day
- Generates housekeeping reports and prints folios for next day
- Compiles daily revenue reports and files work accordingly.
- Responsible for accurate management of cash funds and daily
- Calculates account balance at month-end and submits to
- Processes reservation advance deposits from receipt of
reservation information to depositing and logging all monies.
- Performs all Front Desk duties including check-in, check-out
and cashier procedures in a proper and efficient manner.
- Assists with guest and owner needs and requests always
delivering outstanding hospitality.
- Assists with other departmental duties such as bell stand,
answering phones, etc. Reports any unresolved problems with owners
and guests to management.
- Assists club owners in certain aspects of the club
- Assists other departments as needed and carries out other
duties as assigned by management.
What will it be like to be a Team
At the core of our company's success
are our Team Members. We offer an excellent benefit package to our
full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision
insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding
Don’t wait! Apply Today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
What are we looking
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in
the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering
commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. We believe
that at the core of our company’s success are our Team Members!
To fulfill this role optimally, you
must possess the following minimum qualifications and
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Ability to create and interpret business communications and
- Highly skilled in solving practical problems, using good
judgment to deal with a variety of variables in guest and business
- Excellent interpersonal and service skills. Ability to resolve
conflict, think on their feet, influence and mentor others
- basic mathematical skills
It would be advantageous in this
position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- 3-5 years of related experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Prior Hotel Front Desk experience
- Prior experience in hospitality/timeshare industry
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Maui , Night Auditor (Full-Time) - Maui Bay Villas - New Hire Bonus up to $1,000!, Other , Kihei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!