US1571 FreshPoint Kona, Ltd.
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:
$1500 Sign On Bonus
The selector pulls case orders on an electric pallet jack,
organizes the product by assignment, and loads on a designated
route in a fast-paced team environment.
- Selects orders assigned by operations clerk, and loads onto the
- Performs other job functions as assigned by supervisors
- Prefer High School or GED.
- Preferred 1-year related experience.
- Electric pallet jack experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment for long periods of
time in a cooler environment.
- Frequent lifting of a product up to 50 lbs. during the shift,
infrequent lifting up to 80 lbs.
- Must be able to climb on and off powered industrial
- Frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
Most important decisions made fully independently:
- Selecting the appropriate items from the correct slot.
Most important decisions made with review and approval of other
individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals
- Anything that the selector is unsure of doing
Candidates who start work in the months of May, June and July 2021
may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage
effective on their date of hire*. Standard eligibility rules and
timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional
healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and
paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to
view additional benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may
HOW WE PROTECT OUR
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation,
its subsidiaries and affiliates.