Laundry Attendant @ Point at Poipu
Company: Diamond Resorts
Posted on: November 17, 2021
JOB SUMMARY Under general direction, the Laundry Attendant
processes linens and fabrics, including the washing, sorting,
drying, transporting, organizing, folding, counting, and weighing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operates mechanical equipment to include: folder, washers,
dryers, and steam press.
- Inspect linen and terry products during production.
- Cleans work area and laundry equipment as assigned.
- Completes laundry production tasks as assigned to include:
washing, sorting, drying, transporting, organizing, folding,
counting, and weighing.
- Work additional shifts as required.
- Wear uniform and name tag provided while on property.
- Reports any safety issues to the supervisor/manager.
- Reports any equipment malfunctions to the
- Completes all required Company training/compliance courses as
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent. EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in the
hospitality/cleaning field is required.
- No supervisory experience required. SUPERVISORY
- This position does not include supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES This position requires the capability to
understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as
knowledge and usage of correct business English and office
practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others,
analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working
relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external
customers. Specific skills and abilities include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Recognizes an emergency situation and take appropriate
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Maui , Laundry Attendant @ Point at Poipu, Other , Koloa, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!