In House Greeter
Company: Diamond Resorts
Posted on: November 19, 2021
JOB SUMMARY Under supervision, the In House Greeter will ensure
a warm welcome is given for arriving guests and prospective owners.
The In House Greeter promotes hotel/resort facilities and amenities
and ensures that all guests are directed to the respective Check In
location. The In House Greeter will be responsible for directing
all specified guests to Concierge before/after check in and is
subject to minimum performance standards. ESSENTIAL JOB
- Creates an overall warm and inviting luxury atmosphere for all
guests (indoors and/or outdoors, dependent on the needs of the
- Greets all guests as they arrive and direct them to respective
check in location
- Greets all guests after they check in and directs all specified
guests to respective Concierge desk location.
- Tracks daily/weekly/monthly arrivals and Concierge team
- Sends nightly end of shift report.
- Completes any packets or material gathering and/or stocking
that guests or Marketing location may need to service guests.
- Anticipates guest needs and responds quickly and professionally
to all guest requests.
- Provides information on resort amenities and facilities.
- Maintains a professional appearance and a cordial attitude
towards all guests and team members.
- Maintains a clean, pleasant, and safe working environment.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent. EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in hospitality and/or
high volume customer service.
- No supervisory experience required. SUPERVISORY
- This position does not include supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES This position requires the capability to
understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as
knowledge and usage of correct business English and office
practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others,
analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working
relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external
customers. Specific skills and abilities include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Ability to operate general office machinery (i.e. computer,
copy machine, fax machine, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to
organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Ability to work alone or with one or more additional team
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often of a different
nature changing from one task to another, with impending deadlines
and/or establish timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
- Basic mathematical skills, including the ability to calculate
percentages and discounts.
- Accurate cash handling skills (the ability to count currency,
make and count back change). ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Please note
that Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts
International (DRI) as of August 02, 2021. If you apply to work at
a Diamond Resorts company you will be an applicant of a subsidiary
of HGV. A transition to HGV will occur as we integrate technology,
systems and branding but it will take time until our separate
operating systems, employment policies and benefits are fully
integrated. As a result, for a period of time, employees will
receive correspondence and messaging from Diamond Resorts as well
as from HGV and related entities.
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Maui , In House Greeter, Other , Lahaina, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!