Janitorial Lead- Kahului, HI
Company: KBS - Kellermeyer Bergensons Services, LLC
Posted on: January 13, 2022
For over 70 years, Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (KBS) has
delivered best-in-class property services to major retailers,
healthcare, churches, and commercial facilities across the United
States. Our core services are janitorial, facilities repair and
maintenance, landscape management, and parking lot maintenance
services. Kellermeyer Bergensons is reliable, cost-effective, and
professional. Our property services offerings allow our customers
the option to bundle a combination of services or to select single
These are hourly, non-exempt, positions. Se Habla Espa--ol.
Work Schedule: Varies.
Reports To: Zone Manager
Description: Project Leads are responsible for the overall floor
maintenance of hard surface and carpet (stripping, waxing, buffing,
shampooing, extraction, & bonneting) areas that include offices,
classrooms, lobbies, entrances, stairwells, and other public areas.
Knowledge of many different floor coverings is helpful. The Project
Lead completes all duties in accordance with the Jan OPS Cleaning
System. The Project Lead keeps the Area Supervisor informed of all
- Perform spot removal, extraction, bonnet cleaning, strip/wax,
scrub/recoat, seal/grout, etc.
- Scrub, shine, clean, and repair carpeted and non-carpeted areas
using appropriate equipment and chemicals.
- Clean floors and stairways by sweeping, mopping, and
- Move large furniture and objects when necessary, and follow
safety guidelines to prevent injury to themselves and others.
- Keep janitor closet neat, clean, and organized
- Follow manufacturer's specifications for preparing chemicals
and using equipment
- Ensure building doors and windows are secure and locked
- Report to supervisor needed repairs, safety hazards, or
conditions requiring additional service
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by Area Supervisor or Area
- Traveling (including inter-island travel) is required and must
have reliable transportation. Must be available anytime.
Personal: Dependable, honest, strong work ethic, motivated,
professional appearance and hygiene, communication skills, team
Physical: Able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds; able
to kneel, crawl, and squat periodically; able to stand and walk for
extended periods; able to reach above head and shoulders
continuously; able to climb stairs and ladders
Technical: Ability to operate and use janitorial tools, equipment,
and supplies preferred, but not required. Experience/Education:
High school diploma preferred; one year of prior floor care
Keywords: KBS - Kellermeyer Bergensons Services, LLC, Maui , Janitorial Lead- Kahului, HI, Other , Kahului, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!