Supervisor, Imaging (Big Island)
Company: Queen's Health System
Posted on: January 15, 2022
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises the day-to-day operations, administration,
coordination and integration of services, programs and activities
of all modalities within the Diagnostic Imaging Department.
- Oversees and monitors programs, projects, services and
activities to ensure consistency with strategic plans, and goals
and objectives of Queen's North Hawaii Community Hospital
- Practices and promotes behavior that meets and exceeds customer
needs and expectations.
- Ensures operations and functions are in compliance with
regulatory requirements and the policies and procedures of the
- Serves as the department head in the absence of the Manager, as
assigned.II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Essential: finger dexterity, seeing, hearing, speaking.
- Continuous: sitting, static gripping of an object for prolonged
- Frequent: walking.
- Occasional: standing, stooping/bending, climbing stairs,
walking on uneven ground, lifting and carrying usual weight of 1
pound up to 5 pounds, reaching above, at and below shoulder level,
frequent gripping of an object.
- Refer to Radiologic and CT Technologist job description.
- Operates computer, calculator, telephone, fax and printer.III.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental
- Occasionally subjected to irregular hours.
- Exposure to communicable diseases, body fluids,
mechanical/electrical units, chemicals and radiation.IV. MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS:A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
- Current Hawaii State license as a Radiologic Technologist.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, business or related field
- Current certification in Computed Tomography (CT) by the
American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT).
- Current BLS/HCP Certification.B. EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum four (4) years as a CT or Radiologic Technologist,
preferably in a comparable facility.
- One (1) year supervisory/leadership experience (e.g.
responsibilities for major project(s)).
- Knowledge and experience with automated IT applications (i.e.
PACS, PeopleSoft, Electronic Medical Record, timekeeping
applications).Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
Keywords: Queen's Health System, Maui , Supervisor, Imaging (Big Island), Other , Waimea, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!