Logistics Reporting Engineer
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Position:Logistics Reporting EngineerJob Description:What You'll
Be Doing Reporting to the Director of Global Logistics Excellence,
this role will support the Global Logistics transformation through
the development of a data driven organization and support of core
initiatives: Create Value for Customers and Suppliers, Drive
Efficiency, Cultivate Talent, and Drive Innovation Forward. This
role manages logistics data strategy and needs, aligning with
overall enterprise data strategy and initiatives. The role acts as
a "data steward", ensuring the availability and quality of data
needed to support supply chain use cases and processes. This role
analyzes sustainability data sets to develop clear reporting on
progress toward goals and targets.This role understands and works
in conjunction with the logistics operations that encompasses
warehousing, transport and international logistics but does not
have direct operational responsibility. The role will collaborate
and work with individuals with business and technical backgrounds
and roles.What Are We Looking For?
- Defines and articulates supply chain data strategy and needs,
in collaboration with the enterprise IT
- Design reporting solutions to monitor supply chain
sustainability metrics, analyzes data to communicate supply chain
- Works with enterprise-wide groups, such as IT or Data
Management, to define supply chain data governance.
- Engages with the analytics team and the IT group to identify
integration needs for ongoing data acquisition.
- Identify, track, and analyze key logistics metrics/benchmarks
and make recommendations that align with strategic initiatives and
- Develop and lead stakeholder management sessions with a focus
on performance to metrics and strategic recommendations for
logistics and cross-functional teams.
- Challenge the status quo, using data and information to uncover
better methods of execution
- Acquire, harmonize and cleanse data from internal supply chain
organization relating to material areas, e.g., greenhouse gas
emissions, water, waste, packaging etc.
- Generate reports and/or dashboards to support the development
of goals and targets and to improve impact against material
- Attendance at regular meetings such as supply chain
sustainability council, business reviews and other organizational
sustainability meetings, as well as other tasks as needed to
support the organization's overall sustainability agenda.
- Captures data requirements for supply chain analytics
- Makes required datasets available to data scientists for
discovery and model building and/or prototyping.Critical Behaviors
for the Role
- Innovation and creativity - Able to be creative and see
opportunities which may not be so obvious to others. Interpret that
innovation into operational reality.
- Business focus - Always seeks to identify options to drive
business productivity which ultimately leads to improved customer
service. Responds quickly and effectively to customer
requests.Experience / Education Required
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field such as business,
supply chain, operations or engineering
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn about sustainability
- Strong data analytics, inquisitive with an ability to identify
patterns, and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to track new and innovative methods of data collection
- Proficiency in BI solutions (e.g. Power BI)
- Proficiency in, or willingness to learn supply chain and
sustainability concepts, KPIs and principles.
- Strong communications skills to understand business user
requirements and work with IT/data management to acquire necessary
- Ability to listen, empathize and communicate with supply chain
users' who seek better access to good-quality data in order to make
- Additional supply chain education, training and/or
certification through online courses and/or professional
- Additional data management education, training and/or
certification through online courses and/or professional
- Knowledge and experience of logistics function and how it
affects and supports the broader business.
- Ability to design or deploy supply chain specific data lakes or
leverage enterprise data lakes to support use cases.
- Supported implementation and integration of supply chain
- Ability to design or deploy protocols for data acquisition,
migration and transformation across internal and/or external,
structured and unstructured data.What's In It For You? At Arrow, we
recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important
aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial
compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD
Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit) *
- On-site Caf-- with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
(availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines) *
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks *
- And more!
- * Denver Office Only*Remote work employees may be required to
be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related
purposes, at the company's request and sole discretion.Annual
Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$108,100.00 - $151,250.00Actual
compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range
based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or
skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive
(if applicable) will be finalized at offer. Location:US-CO-Denver,
Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)Time Type:Full timeJob
Category:Information TechnologyEEO Statement:Arrow is an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination
Policy:Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to
provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work,
except where prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Maui , Logistics Reporting Engineer, Other , Hawi, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!