Company: First Hawaiian Bank
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Pukalani Branch (Pukalani, Maui)
Monday - Thursday 8:00AM - 4:30PM; Friday 8:00AM - 6:30PM; Saturday
on a rotation basis 8:30AM - 1:30PM (hours may vary)
Are you interested in working alongside a group of dynamic
thinkers, innovators, and leaders who thrive together as a team?
Looking for a fun, collaborative, and challenging environment where
you are empowered to make decisions? Would you like the opportunity
to grow professionally and personally within a forward thinking
company? If so, you've come to the right place. At First Hawaiian
Bank, we invest in you. We offer an award winning training and
development program to set you up for success. We pride ourselves
on our company culture and core values: Caring, Character, and
Provides stellar customer service while processing customer
transactions and supports bank goals by promoting and referring
bank products and services. Assists in the supervision of Branch
Tellers and Branch operations.
* One year of experience as an FHB Senior Teller; or
* Two years' experience as an FHB Teller and cross-trained to
perform supervisor duties; or
* One year experience as a Teller (or equivalent) in another
financial institution with two years' supervisory and cashiering
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Knowledge of the financial services industry. (e.g., retail,
mortgage/loans/deposits, and wholesale banking)
* Must be pleasant and tactful when interacting with customers.
* Good oral and interpersonal communication skills.
* Attention to detail and ability to use judgment and discretion
regarding customer transactions and confidential information.
* Able to handle confidential matters judiciously.
* Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations and
balance cash with the assistance of a calculator.
* Possess sales skills to enhance business development
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Familiar with standard concepts, procedures, and practices in
* Demonstrated ability to lead a team.
* Ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
* Ability to problem solve.
* Ability to resolve complex staff and customer
* Exercise good judgement.
Keywords: First Hawaiian Bank, Maui , Head Teller, Other , Makawao, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!