Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job Description Are you ready to grow your dream career while
making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations
Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership
with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and
help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams
JOB STATUS: Casual/On-Call
Answer, record, log, and process all guest calls, requests,
questions, or concerns. Operate telephone switchboard station.
Process guest requests for wake up calls, screening calls, do not
disturb, call forwarding, conference calls, TDD relay calls, and
non-registered guest calls. Advise guest of any messages received.
Monitor busy or unanswered lines, check back with callers on hold
to update status, and offer to take a message. Receive, record, and
relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
Activate/deactivate guest room message lights as appropriate.
Instruct guests on how to access the internet; transfer guests with
problems to provider's customer support line. Test communications
equipment to ensure it works properly. Respond to special requests
from guests with unique needs. Contact appropriate individual or
department as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have
been met to their satisfaction. Dispatch bell staff or valet staff
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
* Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents,
injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and
personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain
confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company
* Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company
standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist
individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine
* Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer
telephones using appropriate etiquette.
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others;
support team to reach common goals.
* Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Stand,
sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
* Enter and locate information using computers and/or POS
* Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
* Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
* Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant
* Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Maui , Telephone Operator, Other , Princeville, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!