Security Associate Part-Time
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Job DescriptionWhat will I be doing? New Hire Bonus up to $500
As a -Security Associate -you will be responsible for driving
company success through providing a safe and secure environment for
guests, owners and team members.
- Perform periodic and random inspections of the building and
grounds, protecting property from theft, embezzlement, vandalism,
fire, and accidents.
- Maintain inspection reports and records and advise management
of deficiencies and remedial or disciplinary efforts to correct
- Investigate all security incidents, accidents, suspicious
activities, safety and fire hazards and prepare a complete report
to include statements and evidence from involved parties and
- Provide outstanding guest/owner service at all times including
answering inquiries, directing traffic, providing directions and
information for general problem solving.
- Patrol of the interior and perimeter of resort to observe and
identify potential security and safety risks or undesirable
- Administer basic first aid and CPR as needed.
- Operate and monitor all security equipment to include radios,
Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE), master keys and the resorts keycard system.
- Log all hard keys, visitor badges, parking passes, as well as
lost and found property.
- Conduct key and safe assists as assigned and act as a witness
to cash drops.
- Carry out all reasonable requests or special projects by
security manager or manager on duty. What will it be like to be a
Team Member..... We offer an excellent benefit package to our
full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision
insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and extraordinary
travel benefits! Don't wait! Apply today. Qualifications What are
we looking for? Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation
ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to
innovation, quality, and continued growth. We believe that at the
core of our company's success are our Team Members! To fulfill this
role successfully, you must possess the following minimum
qualifications and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 6+ months of security, military or law enforcement
- Active state of Hawaii Security Guard Card OR ability to obtain
one within 30-days of hire
- CPR/First Aid/AED Certification
- Valid Hawaii Driver's License
- Able to adjust to work a flexible schedule including nights,
weekends and holidays; ability to cover shifts on short notice in
order to meet business demands It would be advantageous in this
position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- Hotel experience
- Proficient in the English language to communicate both verbally
and in writing - We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will
ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview
process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other
benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Maui , Security Associate Part-Time, Other , Lahaina, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!