Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
AvailabilityThis is a full-time position with working hours that
include evenings, weekends, and/or holidays. Flexible availability
is necessary. This is not a remote/work-from-home role.POSITION
SUMMARY Process contracts accurately by entering information into
appropriate system. Ensure that signed contract paperwork is
accurate and contains all necessary information and documentation.
Identify available inventory based on potential owners' needs and
preferences (view, season, first-year occupancy) by checking
information in appropriate software. Advise Sales team on issues
related to ownership contracts (e.g., titles, financing,
pre-approval). Respond to Sales team requests related to contract
status, such as additional information required, follow-up needed,
or tracking. Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information
(e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in
the sales process. Prepare sales-related documents throughout the
sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event
orders). Perform general office duties (e.g., filing, sending
emails, typing, faxing, and copying). Follow all company safety and
security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and
unsafe work conditions to manager. Follow all company policies and
procedures; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information;
protect company assets. Anticipate and address owners' service
needs. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond
appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence
to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend,
develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational
efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
Enter and locate work-related information using computers. Move,
lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or
equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job
duties as requested.Contracts Processing
- Process contracts accurately by entering information into
appropriate system (e.g., Universe/Unifipro).
- Ensure that signed contract paperwork is accurate and contains
all necessary information and documentation.
- Identify available inventory based on potential owners' needs
and preferences (view, season, first-year occupancy) by checking
information in appropriate software (e.g., SOLAR).
- Advise Sales team on issues related to ownership contracts
(e.g., titles, financing, pre-approval).
- Respond to Sales team requests related to contract status, such
as additional information required, follow-up needed, or
- Transmit information or documents using mail, scanner, or
- Operate standard office equipment other than computers such as
telephone, typewriter, scanner, fax, photocopier, calculator, and
- Keep office equipment in working order and contact service
representatives to correct problems with office equipment,
including following-up so that problem is corrected.
- Maintain office areas (e.g., cubicles, storerooms, conference
rooms, etc.), including calling housekeeping and maintenance when
- Use computer systems and software packages to input, access,
modify, store, or output information.
- Enter and retrieve data from computer systems using a keyboard,
mouse or trackball. -
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word
processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation
- Monitor and respond to inbound customer, client, and property
communications via email, voice mail, etc. in a timely manner.
- Speak to customers and co-workers using clear, appropriate and
- Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs,
business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and
editing written information to maintain accuracy and
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange
information.Working with Others
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact,
respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of
teamwork and achieve common goals.Physical Tasks
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats
(e.g., small print).
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.Policies and
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and
- Protect the privacy and security of customers and
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested. Critical
CompetenciesAnalytical Skills: Computer Skills, Learning,
Arithmetic ComputationInterpersonal Skills: Teamwork, Interpersonal
Skills, Diversity RelationsCommunications: Applied Reading,
Listening, Communication, Writing, English Language
ProficiencyPersonal Attributes: Integrity, Stress Tolerance,
Dependability, Adaptability/Flexibility, PresentationOrganization:
Detail Orientation, Multi-Tasking, Time ManagementPhysical
Abilities: Visual Acuity Preferred Qualifications
- Education: High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
- Related Work Experience: 6 months of related experience
- Supervisory Experience: No supervisory experience is
- Certification: Notary Public preferred, or willingness to
obtain Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity
employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Maui , Contracts Processor, Other , Lahaina, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!