Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job Description New Hire Bonus up to $1,000! At Hilton Grand
Vacations, our commitment to excellence is recognized and
celebrated by some of Hawaii's best accolades, including the recent
award for Top Vacation Timeshare in Oahu in Hawaii Magazine's 2021
Reader's Choice Awards. As a Bellperson, you will be responsible
for providing excellent service while assisting owners and guests
with luggage to and from their rooms in a prompt, courteous and
safe manner, handling other special requests as needed. Commitment
and dedication to our Spirit of Service culture and Hilton values
is an expected behavior to be always displayed towards our guests
and team members.
- Monitors guest arrivals. Ensures an organized, safe and clean
front entrance and lobby area.
- Provides instructions regarding the amenities of the room and
property services and activities provided for guests' use.
- Delivers messages, express check-out folios, newspapers and
other requested items to the owners and guests.
- Reports any problems or unusual activities to management.
- Carries out reasonable requests by management including
assisting other departments. What will it be like to be a Team
Member..... At the core of our company's success are our Team
Members. We offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time
Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance,
401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding travel
benefits. Don't wait! Apply Today. - - EOE/Disabled/Veterans We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
accommodation. Qualifications What are we looking for.... Hilton
Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry,
operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and
continued growth. We believe that at the core of our company's
success are our Team Members! To fulfill this role optimally, you
must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid driver's license and be able to safely operate a golf
- Must be able to adjust to schedule changes and cover shifts on
- Ability to lift, carry, or otherwise transport luggage weighing
a maximum of 75 lbs
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise move or push
packages, bags and luggage on a hand truck/cart or other wheeled
assistance weighing a maximum of 500 lbs
- Basic language communication skills in order to communicate
both verbally and in writing with guests, owners and co-workers,
and fully comprehend job assignments. It would be advantageous in
this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- Prior hotel/hospitality experience
- Prior Bell person or Door person experience
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Maui , Bellperson, Other , Kihei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!