Rental Car Counter Representative ($17 per hour)
Company: Managed Labor Solutions
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCan you provide world class customer service?
Managed Labor Solutions (MLS), a leading nationwide rental car
outsourcing company is currently hiring professional, customer
focused and team driven people to manage the rental (and
occasionally return) process for our partners at the Lihue
Airport.Pay Rate: $17 per hourJob Duties:
- Welcome each customer with a smile a professional appearance,
language and behavior.
- Focus on providing a clean and safe vehicle, to every customer,
- Take ownership of each customer's service experience by
immediately owning and resolving issues.
- Build brand loyalty. Be proud of our brand and the role you
play in our success.Play an active role in our environment of
teamwork and collaboration; know how your role contributes and do
- Utilize company approved sales and service techniques when
determining customer wants and needs. Offer optional products to
meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and
- Qualify each customer using company rental requirement
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area
information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a
complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful
and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize
any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as
- Passion for customer service and attention to detail with
willingness to go the extra mile.
- Self-motivated to achieve and exceed targeted goals.
- Strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the
ability to navigate through multiple computer systems. Ability to
multi-task on these systems while engaging with the customer in
person and/or over the phone.
- Communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Good
communication skills both written and oral. Candidates fluent in
other languages are encouraged to apply.
- Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
- Proven experience of working well within a team and a customer
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work
overtime as required
- Able to stand for long periods of time
Keywords: Managed Labor Solutions, Maui , Rental Car Counter Representative ($17 per hour), Other , Lihue, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!