Company: Array Corporation
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Employers Options is seeking Administrative Assistants to join
our growing and dynamic team in Kahului on the Island of Maui!
Benefits and competitive pay will be discussed during the interview
and will be based upon experience.
Employers Options does not just connect you with a job; we offer
you the ability to double your income in as little as two years.
How? We offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help
you be great at your job, love it, and grow. The more worthy the
goal, the harder the path and we do not offer you a rose garden.
This is not an elevator to success; it is a ladder, and you must
put in the work to climb so you ll never feel stuck in a dead-end
Employers Options is part of Array Corporation, the leading
technology-enabled enterprise staffing organization whose mission
is to help YOU TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR CAREER.
To ensure that routine administrative functions are accomplished to
Administrative Assistants responsibilities include but are not
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate
- Greet customers & guests in a professional and friendly
- Write and respond to routine correspondence (email+)
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail according to local
- Manage the schedules of one or more executives
- File documents according to standards
- Book travel accommodation (transportation, lodging,
- Order office supplies
- Proofread documents for grammar, spelling, and syntax
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Take meeting minutes
- Arrange meeting logistics (locations, food and beverage,
- Check out customers, charging them in cash or credit for
products and services and issue exchanges and refunds according to
Education: High school diploma or general education degree
Experience: At least one-year of customer service and/or
administrative experience highly preferred
Skills and Certifications:
- Must be able to complete daily responsibilities with little to
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment while
maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be independent, with the ability to problem solve
- Excellent interpersonal skills, which include, written, verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office such as Outlook, Word and
- Must be comfortable using a computer and various applications
- Punctual attendance; Dependable
- Organized, detail, and task oriented.
Type: Full-Time, Part-Time available
Pay Rate: Based on experience!
Schedule: Various; schedule will be discussed during interview
As a team member at Employers Options, you will be eligible
Competitive Benefits such as 100% employer covered health care,
dental care, vision care, and 401K/matching
Kahului, Maui, Hawaii
Keywords: Array Corporation, Maui , Administrative Assistant, Other , Kahului, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!