Production Workers, Starting @ $15/hr plus Benefits!
Posted on: September 23, 2022
We are looking for Team Members who will be part of our growing
Here are some of the benefits our employees enjoy for their
contributions to our success:
- Medical, Drug & Vision and Dental coverage for employees.
- Group Life Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Career advancement within the company
- Various incentive programsPosition Summary:
Responsible for completing processing of linen to meet quality and
- Meet or exceed quality and productivity standards.
- Must be able to work safely by adhering to all company
establish safety programs.
- Advise Lead or Supervisor when running out of clean linen to
- Maintain work area clean and free of trip hazards by
maintaining proper housekeeping.
- Other duties as requested or assigned by immediate supervisor
and/or management group.
- Preventing accidents by working safely is to be the highest
priority.Qualifications and Minimum Requirements:
- Able to respond to basic verbal commands.
- Effectively follow directions.
- Multi-lingual a plusComputer / Technical Skills/ Job Specific
- Laundry or housekeeping experience a plus
- Detail orientedWork Hours:
- Morning shift available
- May include working on the weekends or during Holidays.Physical
/ Mental Requirements:
- May be at an industrial setting with heat/cold and distracting
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Able to push or pull carts weighing several hundred pounds
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand on feet and work in hot temperatures for several
- All employees are responsible for their personal safety and
safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
- Participate fully in company health and safety programs and
comply with all company OSHA policies and procedures.
- Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules.
- Wear and / or use Personal Protective Equipment, when and how
- Report hazardous conditions to management.
- Report any job-related injury or illness to management and seek
- Other duties as requested.Let's Create a Positive Experience,
As a service-driven culture, our commitment to excellence extends
beyond providing amazing customer service to our hospitality
partners. From community outreach, diversity and inclusion
initiatives to investments designed to support conservation and
sustainability our community and environmental stewardship is
If working for a company that emphasizes diversity, environmental
consciousness and making a positive impact every day is in line
with your career goals, we'd love to have you on our TEAM!
Keywords: PureStar, Maui , Production Workers, Starting @ $15/hr plus Benefits!, Other , Lahaina, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!