Operations Coordinator - FT
Company: Avis Budget Group
Location: Kailua Kona
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Up to $3,500 Retention Bonus
Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where
things move forward every day. We are a global leader in the travel
services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in
the vehicle rental business. We are a customer-led, service-driven
organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and
collaborative work environment where you can expect to be
developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If you want
to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to
As an In-fleet & de-fleet Coordinator , your will provide prompt
and professional service in preparing vehicles for entrance and
exit to and from our rental fleet. You will be responsible for
ensuring that all tasks for rental fleet entrance and exit have
been properly completed and documented in a timely fashion.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of prep sheet completion.
- Inspect prepped deletion vehicles for condition, notifying
Manager of vehicles out of tolerance.
- Make decisions to repair or replace based on prep sheet
findings, verification, and cost.
- Procure stored items or replacements where appropriate and
install in vehicle, including duplicate keys.
- Remove license plates and apply/ remove appropriate stickers,
devices, information on vehicle and coordinate transportation for
- May assist in Infleet area with pre delivery inspections and
license plate responsibilities.
- May assist in other Supply Chain capacities as needed.
Basic Qualifications/ Minimum Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior automotive maintenance experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and ability to
interact with various internal systems.
- Attention to detail and good verbal communications skills
- Must be well organized and efficient with time management.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your
- Paid vacations, car rental discounts & much more!
If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of
success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career
on the map.
A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug
screening is a part of our hiring process.
IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get your
Avis Budget is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general
nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and
responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your
response to this ad may result in your being considered for
employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the
publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of
Who We Are: Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider
of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget
Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000
locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our
industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get
connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees,
and a world of opportunities.
United States of America
Keywords: Avis Budget Group, Maui , Operations Coordinator - FT, Other , Kailua Kona, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!