Franchised Food Prep Attendant
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job Number 22149126Job Category Food and Beverage &
CulinaryLocation The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas Ka'anapali, 45 Kai
Malina Parkway, Lahaina, Hawaii, United StatesSchedule
Full-TimeLocated Remotely? NRelocation? NPosition Type
Non-ManagementAdditional Information: This hotel is owned and
operated by an independent franchisee, Marriott Vacations
Worldwide. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotels
employment policies and practices, including the selection and
hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be
employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.JOB
SUMMARYCommunicate any assistance needed during busy periods to the
Chef to ensure optimum services. Notify manager if a product does
not meet specifications. Check and ensure the correctness of the
temperature of appliances and food. Monitor the quantity of food
that is prepared and the portions that are served. Ensure proper
portion, arrangement, and food garnish to be served. Serve food in
proper portions onto proper receptacle. Set-up, clean and break
down work station. Wash and disinfect kitchen area including
tables, tools, knives, and equipment.Prepare ingredients for
cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing. Wash and peel
fresh fruits and vegetables. Prepare and cook food.CORE WORK
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and
procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and
unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and
professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information;
protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
others; support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
Supervisors.This company is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Marriott, Maui , Franchised Food Prep Attendant, Other , Lahaina, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!