Company: Hyatt Residence Club
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
JOB STATUS: Casual/On-Call
JOB SUMMARY - -Greet and escort guests to rooms.Open doors and
assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property. Inform guests
of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local
areas of interest and activities. Identify and explain room
features to guests (e.g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and
vending areas, in-room safe, valet laundry services). Transport
guest luggage to and from guest rooms and/or designated bell area.
Assist with luggage storage and retrieval. Assist guests/visitors
in and out of vehicles, including assisting guests with
loading/unloading luggage.Supply guests with directions. Arrange
transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus, limousine/sedan
service) for -guests/visitors, and record advance transportation
request as needed. - -Communicate parking procedures to
guests/visitors. - -CORE WORK ACTIVITIES -
- Follow all company policies and procedures, and report
accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. -
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and
professional, and maintain confidentiality of proprietary
information. - -
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests, anticipate and address
guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and
thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and
answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. -
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
others. - -
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. -
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended periods
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, and holidays. -
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive
Keywords: Hyatt Residence Club, Maui , Door Attendant, Other , Lahaina, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!