Busser / Food Runner
Company: OLS Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: November 22, 2022
You may not have a lot of work experience but you are outgoing and
consider yourself a people-person.
You are detail-oriented, a team player who enjoys collaborating
with your colleagues.
You thrive in a fast-paced way of working and want to kick-start
your career in the hospitality industry.
We have a Busser / Food Runner position that may just be the right
start for you.
This is how the job would look like:
We are looking for a Busser / Food Runner to support our wait staff
and set up our dining areas. Ultimately, you will ensure our daily
operations run smoothly and our guests have a pleasant dining
Here are your job responsibilities:
* Prepare dining areas before guests are seated
* Set the tables for the next dining guests
* Place tableware and condiments on tables
* Serve water and welcome snacks
* Refill beverages and take orders
* Remove dirty utensils and replenish, as needed
* Provide special silverware sets to families with young
* Clean, sanitize and reset tables after guests leave
* Maintain health and safety regulations at all kitchen and dining
* Run food orders out to the outlets and guests.
You may be assigned the following:
* Perform special projects and other responsibilities as
* Participate in hotel committees.
These are what the job requires:
* Abide by payroll policies, procedures (punch in/punch out), Meals
and Rest Periods policy and Springboard Hospitality Rules of
* work experience as a Busser, Food Runner or other entry-level
role in a restaurant is a plus
* Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends, evenings and
* Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
* Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for
* Ability to multitask and remain calm and professional in a
* Demonstrate a working knowledge of all hotel safety and security
procedures as required maintaining a secure and safe environment
for employees as well as guests
* Report any unusual occurrences and/or request to the Food &
Beverage Director or Executive Chef
* Read and abide by all the regulations and rules of conduct stated
in the Team Member handbook.
Keywords: OLS Hotels & Resorts, Maui , Busser / Food Runner, Other , Lihue, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!