Vacation Experience Specialist- Sheraton Kauai
Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Currently offering $1,000 Sign-on bonus\*!
\*Additional terms and conditions apply to the sign-on bonus
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Marriott Vacation Club -, a leader in the vacation ownership
industry, is seeking motivated individuals with concierge and
telemarketing experience to join our award-wining sales and
marketing team. We are currently looking for driven individuals
with outgoing personalities who are financially motivated to work
with guests in Marriott Vacation Club properties to promote the
Marriott Vacation Club Destinations - Program.
*What's in it for you? *
* Hotel and resort discounts
* Immediate 401(k) company match up to 6%
* Uncapped earning potential (wages, monthly incentives, annual
* Positive work environment
* Growth and development opportunities
*What you will do? *
* Make pre- and post-arrival telemarketing calls while offering
elevated concierge services to all arriving Owners and guests.
* Schedule sales presentations and manage customer
* Provide the highest level of service to exceed budgeted sales
presentations and volume production goals.
* Ensure that all Owners and guests attending a sales presentation
meet eligibility requirements and are open to learning more about
Marriott Vacation Club products and services.
*What are the requirements?*
* Enjoy talking on the phone and/or interacting with guests in
* Bold persuasion skills
* Computer skills
* Stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
* Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
* Concierge, telemarketing and/or sales experience preferred
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
* Signing bonus
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Maui , Vacation Experience Specialist- Sheraton Kauai, Other , Koloa, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!