Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN - Home Health Visits
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 20, 2023
BAYADA Home Health Care is looking for compassionate and dedicated
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our Maui Visits office.
This office services our adult clients on a per visit basis in
territories throughout Maui.
Per Diem or Part Time opportunity available - retention bonus
available with a part time commitment. One year prior clinical
experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse is required; home health
visits experience strongly preferred.
As a home care nurse, you will be an integral member of a
multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing
and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity
to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance;
mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct
deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities:
Making home visits to clients living in designated
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical
Manager and Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors'
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Case management and coordination.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing electronic medical records on a
state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Qualifications of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
A current license as a Licensed Practice Nurse in the state of
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable experience as an
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the
highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!As an
accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Maui , Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN - Home Health Visits, Other , Kahului, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!